Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cheap Flights...cheapoair.co.uk

Options
  • 07-06-2013 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Has anyone used cheapoair.co.uk? I googled reviews of the website and they're not great. If you googled Ryan Air having never heard of them it would make for grim reading but you get what you pay for with them.
    Has anyone used this website or know of anyone who used it? If so how did ye/they get on?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Are reviews not exactly what you just said - people who used them and how they got on? so why disregard existing reviews on one site and look for a few reviews on boards? sounds to me more like you want to be told that they're grand so you can ignore the other reviews. If the deal is cheap and you are prepared to take a punt, go for it, accept the possible consequences. If you are nervous about the possible outcome, don't. If you are saving hundreds it might be worth the risk, if its less than that I would prefer to go for a bonded travel agent myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Shed.

Hi Ted, I'm looking for up to date unbiased first hand experience with the company from an Irish person preferably. I'm not looking for a psychoanalysis of my question.
    I said the reviews weren't great, they weren't informative to a level I found helpful. I didn't say the company wasn't great. I am perfectly capable of excogitating the pros and cons of using this little known travel company, I just need more information to help me do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Shed. wrote: »
    Hi Ted, I'm looking for up to date unbiased first hand experience with the company from an Irish person preferably.
    well in that case a forum of complete strangers on the internet is exactly the place to go for such reasoned and unbiased opinions ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Shed.

well in that case a forum of complete strangers on the internet is exactly the place to go for such reasoned and unbiased opinions ;)

Correct.

Advertisement