Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ssangyong kyron reviews ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

log2billy wrote: »
    I am sorry, but I don't know where you get all this s***e from, lads. I bought a kyron in 2006, a commercial 2.0 ltr 4*4. I put 320k kilometers on the clock......will by one again. Also, I , I'D BUY THE SSANGYONG KYRON!

Jaysus a shill and a half or rose tinted glasses ... life's way to short to punish yourself with 320k in a kyron!

Also threads 2 years old and the kyron hasn't got any less ****tier since then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

log2billy wrote: »
    I am sorry, but I don't know where you get all this s***e from, lads. I bought a kyron in 2006, a commercial 2.0 ltr 4*4. I put 320k kilometers on the clock, and frequently pulled up to 3 tonne, plus having a heavy set of tools loaded. I sold it when it got to small for the work in 2012. I NEVER had any trouble at all. I got her serviced on a regular interval and apart from that changed only tyres and bushings, timing belt and filters. I nearly cried when I swaped her for a Nissan van. I NEVER had any trouble and will by one again. Also, I know of two more people in my locality that have one, and they never had an issue either. So why is everyone that never had one talking them down???? My wife had a Nissan X-Trail 2.2. We had only trouble. We bought a Kia Sorento 2.5 for her after, no power, constant problem with airbag, then we bought a passat, and guess what? 5 year warranty or not, she is a 2006 and still runs like a dream! So, for all of you out there, I'D BUY THE SSANGYONG KYRON!

Don't dig old up old threads please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement