Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

travel

Options
  • 27-11-2012 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Could anyone tell me how to get from sandyford luas to the dart by public transport.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Karolmc100, threads pertaining to transport are better off in the Commuting and Transport forum. I'm moving this to there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

To the nearest DART station? I'm not sure if there's a bus that goes that way.

If you're going to the North of the city it might be easiest to get the LUAS to Stephen's Green and walk to Pearse St DART station.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,558 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Dublin Bus route 114 to/from Blackrock DART Station

• Registered Users Posts: 78,278 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Try using this: www.a-b.ie - just make sure you input ht right date, time and other settings.

The answer may be different depending on where you are going, e.g. going southbound, you might use Finnegans: http://www.finnegan-bray.ie/page9.php

Going northbound, use Luas or Dublin Bus route 11.

Advertisement