Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iomega screenplay Director Help

• 25-06-2011 12:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭

I have an iomega screenplay Director and when i try and connect it to the TV I get the following message

"Starting new Firmware installation

Checksum1: computed: 0x1591, stored 0x1591, OK
    Checksum2: computed: 0x6769, stored 0x6769, OK
    Checksum3: computed: 0xc6b8, stored 0xc6b8, OK

Read Current version: )X00000004000100

Wycode: WBD001570, Region: Europe/Asia
    Sleeping to wait for detection of USB key"

Then it just reboots itself

Does anyone have any idea what it means and how I can fix it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 nesswill

I am having the same problem did you ever happen to sort out the problem

Thanks nesswill

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Does it work when you plug it in to your PC? Can you see the files?

Nick

Hi yoyo

Yes when its connected to my pc I can see all files watch movies etc.I only have this problem when its connected to my tv

Thanks
    Nesswill

Hi yoyo

Yes when its connected to my pc I can see all files watch movies etc.I only have this problem when its connected to my tv

Thanks
    Nesswill

nesswill wrote: »
    Hi yoyo

Thanks
    Nesswill

Have you attempted to update the drives firmware recently?

Nick

• Advertisement

No I haven't updated anything. I would be pretty useless in that department ... sorry

nesswill wrote: »
    No I haven't updated anything. I would be pretty useless in that department ... sorry

I don't have one of these devices, so not entirely sure about the firmware upgrade procedure. The error is suggesting there is a file(s) on the hard disk it thinks are update files but are not.
    One test you could do if possible is to move all the files off the drive onto your computer. Start fresh and then add one movie to it. Does it still show the same error? The drive could be confusing a file/folder on the drive with an upgrade, thats what I'm getting from the error message anyway

Nick

Thanks for that. I will try what you suggested. Thanks again

Advertisement