Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TaxSaver Dublin Bus Commuter Pass

Options
  • 29-11-2012 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Do I have to order the annual pass by end of this year even if I will not need it until next Feb?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

No point asking us you'll have to ask your employers, they're the ones that have to operate the scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

Not necessarily. You can start it on any month of the year and the 12 months start rolling from then.

There is normally a two week period where your employer needs to order the ticket etc. so you would need to apply for it in early January.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,311 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Mine is on a 01/07 to 30/06 rotation and the other person in my job who has it is on 01/08 to 31/07, so it doesn't have to be calendar year if thats your question.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭lil5

Have worked in companies where they only order the TaxSaver passes once a year. If you miss the cut-off date you have to wait for next year. Daft, but it happens.

Better talk to your employer / HR dept.

Advertisement