Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who gets laid more?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Ahem, cough .. :rolleyes:

(Hmmm I should have re-worded that)

In Donegal-there's definitely none in feicing Donegal!

Do ya need some cough medicine there luv? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Didymus

My theory is because women can get sex much more easily than men, this is why men are so much more obsessed with sex. You want what you can't have and men never know where their next shag is coming from.

On the other hand women could get sex any night they walked into a club, which is why we don't think about it as much. When you know it's always there if you want it, you don't obsess about it as much.

I agree. This might sound strange but I used to ask my boyfriend not to try it on with me for a week and not to seem interested in sex. That way I would be the one to try it on with him and I was the one who was doing the chasing and it made a nice change and made me want him really badly:)

I also think men and women are inherently different as men are ready to reproduce at any point of the day whereas women ovulate once a month so their eggs are more precious and therefore women are hardwired to be more selective over the partner they choose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Do ya need some cough medicine there luv? :P

Yes nurse, I do .. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Yes nurse, I do .. ;)

*Blesses herself and hands ye holy water*

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

To the guys who say women have all the power in this: you are doing it wrong, and selling the rest of us very short. I prescribe two testciles to be filled immediately. Have some pride, have some confidence. IF STRAIGHT WOMEN ARE GETTING SOME IT IS WITH A MAN, JUST COS IT'S NOT YOU DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT EQUAL. There's plenty of blokes great at pulling.

To the guys saying the women who have lots of partners are sluts: it's funny and i laughed. But serioulsy I've found it's nearly always jealousy in this case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

To the guys who say women have all the power in this: you are doing it wrong, and selling the rest of us very short. I prescribe two testciles to be filled immediately. Have some pride, have some confidence. IF STRAIGHT WOMEN ARE GETTING SOME IT IS WITH A MAN, JUST COS IT'S NOT YOU DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT EQUAL. There's plenty of blokes great at pulling.

To the guys saying the women who have lots of partners are sluts: it's funny and i laughed. But serioulsy I've found it's nearly always jealousy in this case.

It's a fact that 20 percent of males are getting 80% of the fanny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Is it? Jeepers. Then I guess they are doing something right! But to be fair the attitude of 'it's all the women's power, or I only have a 20% blah' just reeks of setting yourself up to fail disasterously. And thats a rough law observed, and it can be broken by getting out there and ditching the women issues!

Boys like sex, girls like sex. And generally you need two or more parties... you know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

To the guys saying the women who have lots of partners are sluts: it's funny and i laughed.

Must have missed those posts ..

Advertisement