Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who gets laid more?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭jif

brilliaNZ wrote:
    seems to me like women seem to score an awful lot more than your average man?
    because they are the ones who get to say NO

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    well at least I banged some better looking birds than her behind her back before she dumped me
    Oh look...your tiny violin is smashed in little bits all over the floor..by me!Woops!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

You should insist she leaves you home the next morning.... just like a sycobitch did to my friend...... the fcuking wagon....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

stovelid wrote: »
    Most men would get up on the crack of dawn ..

And what's wrong with that? Pic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

I was at a party last night and all the single girls I knew at it hooked up with random blokes. I wasn't interested in hooking up with anyone as I have just come out of a relationship but it seems to me like women seem to score an awful lot more than your average man? Any female friends i have always hook up with someone when they go out or go to parties. And when I shared flats with girls they would always be bringing home strange men, much more so than I would or any blokes I've lived with have done!
    It just seems to me like they have a lot more partners than most men these days? Am I right? Wrong? Bitter?

Edit: The fact that my ex went to a party last night and was probably getting tag teamed by midnight has nothing to do with this...

any women could go out tonight and if they so wished , could have thier kicks , this isnt at all the case with men

women choose to be celebete , men have it thrust upon them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Parties in Donnybrook. One of them is a DJ on a nationwide Radio Station. Thought I was in there for a bit, next thing I know she's wearing the face off some other guy ffs.

Please dont tell me it was THIS DJ!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

i really like Marian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Thought Bubble

super-rush wrote: »
    I wouldn't. I'm very particular about women.

Agreed. But eh, with the mens and not the wimmins. It's a purely personal thing of course, but when not in a relationship, I'd much prefer to revisit my old faithful, friends with benefits, who I know, like and trust then go home with some randomer I met for an hour at a party.

And just so I can use one of my favourite phrases, going back to the whole supply and demand thing, a male friend of mine used to say about all those 'easy girls' out there, 'why would I buy the cow, when I can get the milk for free'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Nico22 wrote: »

I'd ride her :pac:

*lubes up*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I would, in a heartbeat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭redorblack

stepbar wrote: »
    You should insist she leaves you home the next morning.... just like a sycobitch did to my friend...... the fcuking wagon....

Please explain? Sounds promising ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,697 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

I was at a party last night and all the single girls I knew at it hooked up with random blokes. I wasn't interested in hooking up with anyone as I have just come out of a relationship but it seems to me like women seem to score an awful lot more than your average man? Any female friends i have always hook up with someone when they go out or go to parties. And when I shared flats with girls they would always be bringing home strange men, much more so than I would or any blokes I've lived with have done!
    It just seems to me like they have a lot more partners than most men these days? Am I right? Wrong? Bitter?

Edit: The fact that my ex went to a party last night and was probably getting tag teamed by midnight has nothing to do with this...
    I didn't tag team nobody!

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

I didn't tag team nobody!

you should have!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

however there is a certain amount of luck needed for a man to go home with a woman.
    Nah, good looks should do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭enry

or else there's a handful of blokes banging all of them

correct:D

Aidric wrote: »
    Nah, good looks should do it.

Good looks should do it but they don't. Come on, I have a ton of mates who get knocked back and insulted when they ask girls out. It's laughable the way girls on a Friday and Saturday night treat guys that just say 'Hello' to them.

I'm not single, but I go out with my gf and single friends quite a bit. I'm around single girls and guys all night and it's quite astonishing how cruel girls can be to guys.

You will hear a lot of women say ''The guys that come up to them are only out for one thing" and while that may be the case you could still give the benifit of the doubt for two minutes and see if maybe they wanna ask you out or something.

Women have no concept of how hard it us for guys to chat up women on a night out or the guts that it takes. Nine times out of ten you are are going to get blanked at best. I see guys at the weekend get treated like crap and insulted for showing the slightest interest in a girl.

The typical Friday or Saturday night in Dublin is girls having guys giving them attention from the moment they leave their home until the moment they return. You will see guys that I would say are 9/10 on looks trying to chat up women who are far far below that level.

Not all girls are like that but the vast majority are. They take male attention for granted like it's their God given right.

My gf's best friend last week had a guy come up to her and as he was just about to say 'Hello' to her she just turned her back to his face. You could see she may as well of slapped him for she made him feel.

I just smiled at him to kinda say 'Don't worry about it mate, she's pi**ed' or whatever but she wasn't. That's a 'move' that I have seen girls do quite a bit to guys actually. It has happened to myself quite a bit over the years also. Like saying 'Sorry I'm with someone' is too hard.

When it comes to attention from the opposite sex it is simply a woman's world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

enry wrote: »
    correct:D

Don't pretend you're one of them..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Girls says to a fella "Come on lets go f*ck" she wakes up beside him in the mornin

Fella says to a girl "Come on lets go f*ck" he wakes up beside the bars of the jail cell while awaiting his charges of rape to be finalised :rolleyes::eek::)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I find as a guy that when women decide they want it they will get it, whether what they get is memorable for them is another thing. When and if a guy wants some it is more of a challenge. However it is not as hard for us fellas either as alot of male defeatists proclaim, dressing nice, smelling nice, being stylish and unique, talking the talk and getting to know the inside of a womans head also has alot to do with it, however the golden rule is just be yourself and be natural, don't overtry it and use a little reverse psychology also.

The last girl I slept with we went out on the town, I f'd off away from to another bar with some mates and left her with her gf, then we met up at the club, talked a little and left her to the masses, lines of desperate men hit on her throughout the night and she even snogged one of them close by me as I could feel her frustration with me growing.

End of the night I gave her and her gf a lift home (having sobriety increases our chances massively). Then she came into mine and after a coffee and some chit chat, I showed her to my guests room. (what sort of creep takes advantage when a girl is tipsy and tired plus anyway drunken sex = FAIL).

Next morning, she came down and I cooked her a nice breakfast and we really connected, and then as they say the fireworks began. Having a passionate Sunday afternoon beats the crap out of a 5 minute fumble on a Saturday night anyday.

Basically I think its a two way street and give a woman what she wants and she will reward you in return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

its not exactly hard for a woman to get with a man.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Maybe i'm missing something here.

The act of sexual intercourse requires the participation of a male and female (excepting gay sex)

Therefore, it is safe to assume that the male and female genders are getting equal quantities of intercourse. Do tell me if i'm missing something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

orourkeda wrote: »

The act of sexual intercourse requires the participation of a male and female (excepting gay sex)

Therefore, it is safe to assume that the male and female genders are getting equal quantities of intercourse. Do tell me if i'm missing something.

load of women riding a few fellas...

A small minority of men and women just having lots of sex, the key is to be desirable, do things right in the bedroom and women talk, be a flop in the bedroom and women generally don't comment be a star and everyone will hear about. Good performance equals more opportunities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

It's way easier for a girl to get laid than a fella. They basically just have to walk up to any lad who's on his own at the end of the night or else pull earlier in the night. Sucks being a guy sometimes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

netwhizkid wrote: »
    A small minority of men and women just having lots of sex, the key is to be desirable, do things right in the bedroom and women talk, be a flop in the bedroom and women generally don't comment be a star and everyone will hear about. Good performance equals more opportunities.

Just remember:
    FSA research confirms that past investment performance provides no guide to future performance

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/Pages/Library/Communication/PR/2000/107.shtml

:pac:

In relationships that is the case sure. I think so far people have just been talking about meeting the opposite sex. Sex in relationships is a much different situation but interesting nonetheless to which sex holds the power of initiation. I would say it's 50/50 at that stage.

thebman wrote: »
    Just remember:
    FSA research confirms that past investment performance provides no guide to future performance

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/Pages/Library/Communication/PR/2000/107.shtml

:pac:

Yeah but if things go bad you will get screwed anyway;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

You think it gets easier when you're not single?

% of times i get sex when I want it: maybe about 50%
    % of times the Missus gets it when she wants it: One-fcuking-hundred %

davyjose wrote: »
    You think it gets easier when you're not single?

% of times i get sex when I want it: maybe about 50%
    % of times the Missus gets it when she wants it: One-fcuking-hundred %

You should say no, more often ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

You should say no more often ;)

You should say nomore , often ;):D

Advertisement