Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who gets laid more?

Options
  • 01-11-2009 9:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭

I was at a party last night and all the single girls I knew at it hooked up with random blokes. I wasn't interested in hooking up with anyone as I have just come out of a relationship but it seems to me like women seem to score an awful lot more than your average man? Any female friends i have always hook up with someone when they go out or go to parties. And when I shared flats with girls they would always be bringing home strange men, much more so than I would or any blokes I've lived with have done!
    It just seems to me like they have a lot more partners than most men these days? Am I right? Wrong? Bitter?

Edit: The fact that my ex went to a party last night and was probably getting tag teamed by midnight has nothing to do with this...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    I was at a party last night and all the single girls I knew at it hooked up with random blokes. I wasn't interested in hooking up with anyone as I have just come out of a relationship but it seems to me like women seem to score an awful lot more than your average man? Any female friends i have always hook up with someone when they go out or go to parties. And when I shared flats with girls they would always be bringing home strange men, much more so than I would or any blokes I've lived with have done!
    It just seems to me like they have a lot more partners than most men these days? Am I right? Wrong? Bitter?

Can we clarify that your female?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,055 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Unless they are hooking up with themselves lesbian style then I'm pretty sure it balances out between men and women ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Most men would get up on the crack of dawn after x amount of drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

huh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

Unless they are hooking up with themselves lesbian style then I'm pretty sure it balances out between men and women ;)

or else there's a handful of blokes banging all of them

• Advertisement

Edit: The fact that my ex went to a party last night and was probably getting tag teamed by midnight has nothing to do with this...

maybe your friends are sluts?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

stovelid wrote: »

I wouldn't. I'm very particular about women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

How is this news to you?

Supply and demand. Guys want a ride and women control the supply. Its easy for a woman to get her hole but it might not be with someone she wants though.

BTW, try not to think about what your ex is up to. You're just torturing yourself.

Voltex wrote: »
    maybe your friends are sluts?

well why would you insult them, I mean if I could take the opportunity to get laid each time I went out I'd be all over it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Well,as long as a woman is easy she can get off with anyone.

Of course they get laid more!!

• Advertisement

BTW, try not to think about what your ex is up to. You're just torturing yourself.

I can't help it I am trying my best :(

well why would you insult them, I mean if I could take the opportunity to get laid each time I went out I'd be all over it
    so whats stopping you?

so whats stopping you?

I'm a bloke, as someone said in a previous post, women control the supply

super-rush wrote: »
    I wouldn't. I'm very particular about women.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/most

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Laptop1

Dawn is a bit early in the morning, isn't it :pac:

Well thats life...women have a nack for sensing guys who feel sorry for themselves...and its not an attractive trait!

Maybe your just hyper sensitive to people copping off at the moment.

Anyway...buck up...start being confident!!

Yeah i know what you said. I wasn't getting at you or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Mad_Max

Where do these friends of yours hang out? Idle curiosity :p

Mad_Max wrote: »
    Where do these friends of yours hang out? Idle curiosity :p

Parties in Donnybrook. One of them is a DJ on a nationwide Radio Station. Thought I was in there for a bit, next thing I know she's wearing the face off some other guy ffs.

Well thats life...women have a nack for sensing guys who feel sorry for themselves...and its not an attractive trait!

Maybe your just hyper sensitive to people copping off at the moment.

Anyway...buck up...start being confident!!

Believe me I'm doing my best to put on a facade and pretend to be happy right now!

• Advertisement

Op...I doubt your gonna get the answers you want in AH...try PI

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Women have the power. Even the ugliest girl has power over a man. Women choose to go home with a man, however there is a certain amount of luck needed for a man to go home with a woman.

Women have the power. Even the ugliest girl has power over a man. Women choose to go home with a man, however there is a certain amount of luck needed for a man to go home with a woman.

now..lets not get too carried away!!
    FFS...men need to retain some dignity!

Op...I doubt your gonna get the answers you want in AH...try PI

I'm fine i just need to get on with it, in time it'll all come good I'm sure

in time it'll all come good I'm sure

I'm sure she did, unfortunately...

I'm sure she did, unfortunately...

well at least I banged some better looking birds than her behind her back before she dumped me

well at least I banged some better looking birds than her behind her back before she dumped me

I'm beginning to feel sorry for her now

ahhhaaaaa.....*all sympathy evaporated*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

afterposting sucks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

I had to cut back on going out as it was costing me a fortune getting taxi's home from strange women's houses.

Advertisement