Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Women and sex toys

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I use them some of the time! My boyfriend likes it, he uses mine with me like. I got him one that we can use together too. We don't use them everytime and its not any better or worse with or without them, just different and fun.

He doesn't like the ideas of the male sleeve things, but I would have no problem at all if he did have one. If he said he wanted one, I would probably buy it for him!

No double standards at all from my point of view anyway.

Its fun to use them together, a lot of women can't orgasm though penetration so doing something else to stimulate her is just part of it, be it oral or a toy, tis all good though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Robdude

Sorry.

WHAT!??

I was just as shocked as you. I mean, she looked like a girl; except for the penis. It was pretty awkward.

That was actually the last time I drank. That was five years ago. I realized I needed to make some changes in my life.

using toys as a couple is great fun

but ill agree that pulling them out on a ONS is a bit odd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Robdude wrote: »
    I was just as shocked as you. I mean, she looked like a girl; except for the penis. It was pretty awkward.

That was actually the last time I drank. That was five years ago. I realized I needed to make some changes in my life.

Bit she was a real pain in the arse, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

You're doing it wrong.

doing what wrong? i dunno, i would find it odd if i heard someone took out a toy on a one nighter. but if you see it as ok, then fine. i just wouldn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    The sex toy advert reminded me of this. I've been with a couple of girls in the past for casual sex and they've produced sex toys and started going at themselves in an effort to turn themselves and myself on, I presume. It doesn't really do anything for me but live and let live etc.
    Anyway if I were to produce one of those fake vagina things and started banging it, if I took home a bird on the night I met her, surely she'd be disgusted? Am I right? Double standards? I don't own one but it'd be interesting to see her reaction, should I ever get laid again in my life!

Trust me if I'm bringing out the toys the first time in bed the sex is sh!te I'm bored, tried and happy to finish myself off!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭VenusPlays

doing what wrong? i dunno, i would find it odd if i heard someone took out a toy on a one nighter. but if you see it as ok, then fine. i just wouldn't.

I'm with you on this one. I would never bring out a toy with someone other than a serious boyfriend. And I would wonder what message someone who does is trying to convey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Well this thread seems to have back fired a little

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Oh I don't know much about that, I mean in a relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭billybudd

Next time take out a bigger dildo and shove it up your ass and see are they as suprised as you have been.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Oh I don't know much about that, I mean in a relationship.

ok. the op was about casual sex though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

What part of the thread did you start \ stop touching yourself? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

themadchef wrote: »

It's too warm for that tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

themadchef wrote: »

It's too warm for that tonight
    Open a window. Now keep talkin'

/ shuffle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭Sitec

I don't think I'm bad at all, I've always been attentive anyway. I'm talking like 2 girls out of all the women I've been with, and a looker like me gets around ;)

"And I think I should have both parachutes because I'm great"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Here's your double standard: if women buy sex toys or pleasure themselves manually they're delicate, sensual creatures and men can't satisfy them... if men crack one off or buy a fleshlight they're weird, creepy loners who can't attract a woman...oh and they're probably a pervert as well.

You only have to look at the derogatory replies of a few girls at the start of the thread referring to OP's penis size or whatever (funny as they may have been) to see that there will always be this double standards. You're a potential sperm donor and bread winner...nothing else.

*awaits onslaught*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Mazeire

Wertz wrote: »
    You're a potential sperm donor and bread winner...nothing else.

*awaits onslaught*

That's right dear. Now zip up your fly and f*ic back off to work. There's a good boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭Robdude

Here's your double standard: if women buy sex toys or pleasure themselves manually they're delicate, sensual creatures and men can't satisfy them... if men crack one off or buy a fleshlight they're weird, creepy loners who can't attract a woman...oh and they're probably a pervert as well.

You only have to look at the derogatory replies of a few girls at the start of the thread referring to OP's penis size or whatever (funny as they may have been) to see that there will always be this double standards. You're a potential sperm donor and bread winner...nothing else.

*awaits onslaught*

I agree - but I'd rather be on the male side of these sets of double standards than the female side :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Anyway if I were to produce one of those fake vagina things and started banging it, if I took home a bird on the night I met her, surely she'd be disgusted? Am I right? Double standards? I don't own one but it'd be interesting to see her reaction, should I ever get laid again in my life!

You should attach that implement to a sheep, then you wouldn't need to take a burd home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

In my experience, nothing gets a bird going more than throwing an auld pint glass of raw liver in the microwave for 30 seconds then going to town on it

:eek::confused::rolleyes:

"Runs to butchers" :D :cool: :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I don't have a vibrator, but I kind of want to get one now after reading this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

smash wrote: »
    Fake vagina? Go the hole nine yards and start banging a blow up doll.... donkey punch it too, that'll get her going!

If you happen to be in a country where the Norwegian company Kondomeriet has a branch, check it out. They have an excellent range of those dolls, everything from "uppblåsbara Barbara" (inflatable Barbara) to "uppblåsbara Baa-Baa" (an inflatable sheep). I guess the latter would freak your lady friend out if you started shagging it instead of her.;););)

http://www.kondomeriet.no/kategori/vaginaer/9072830

I don't have a vibrator, but I kind of want to get one now after reading this thread.

Yeah it's less whiney and doesn't talk back. Usually.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Mazeire wrote: »
    Yeah it's less whiney and doesn't talk back. Usually.:D

Eh... Well this is awkward - I am a girl (which is what I presume you were insinuating whines and talks too much)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Eh... Well this is awkward - I am a girl (which is what I presume you were insinuating whines and talks too much)

No she was talking about blokes... although it's not usually a complaint you hear about post-coitial men, or men in general for that matter.

• Advertisement

No she was talking about blokes... although it's not usually a complaint you hear about post-coitial men, or men in general for that matter.

:D

Advertisement