Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women and sex toys

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I don't have a vibrator, but I kind of want to get one now after reading this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

smash wrote: »
    Fake vagina? Go the hole nine yards and start banging a blow up doll.... donkey punch it too, that'll get her going!

If you happen to be in a country where the Norwegian company Kondomeriet has a branch, check it out. They have an excellent range of those dolls, everything from "uppblåsbara Barbara" (inflatable Barbara) to "uppblåsbara Baa-Baa" (an inflatable sheep). I guess the latter would freak your lady friend out if you started shagging it instead of her.;););)

http://www.kondomeriet.no/kategori/vaginaer/9072830

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Mazeire

I don't have a vibrator, but I kind of want to get one now after reading this thread.

Yeah it's less whiney and doesn't talk back. Usually.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Mazeire wrote: »
    Yeah it's less whiney and doesn't talk back. Usually.:D

Eh... Well this is awkward - I am a girl (which is what I presume you were insinuating whines and talks too much)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Eh... Well this is awkward - I am a girl (which is what I presume you were insinuating whines and talks too much)

No she was talking about blokes... although it's not usually a complaint you hear about post-coitial men, or men in general for that matter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Mazeire

Wertz wrote: »
    No she was talking about blokes... although it's not usually a complaint you hear about post-coitial men, or men in general for that matter.

:D

Advertisement