Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course timetables

Options
  • 12-09-2013 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

I have made an app for android phones and tablets https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.howlinapps.wit.timetables that will allow you to look at your timetable. I have only a couple of timetables on it at the moment, but it's easy enough to add others (comment or pm what course you would like added and I'll add it). I will keep them updated as much as I can, but for the first two or so weeks there will be a bit of a difference between the timetables on the app and the paper ones in college because the online timetables are only updated once a week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Nice one!

Any chance you could add in the BBS Hons year 4 please? Gen Stream!

Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Howlin1

Done :) Added the 3rd and 4th year. I'll add the 1st and 2nd when I get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭neonitrix

would you add the Bsc Hons 4th year software systems development please

Done :)

Updated with this semesters timetables (it is a copy of what is on the timetables online so it might vary to the paper one). :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement