Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for Student Accommodation Near UCC

Options
  • 07-08-2015 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey Guys!!! I'm starting college in UCC in September and I am trying to look for accommodation, If anyone knows if there is anything available or would like to help find a house together Please let me know :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Taradelaney96

RACHEL1211 wrote: »
    Hey Guys!!! I'm starting college in UCC in September and I am trying to look for accommodation, If anyone knows if there is anything available or would like to help find a house together Please let me know :)

Hey, I'm going into first year in UCC too and I'm still looking for accommodation. If you have found a house and are looking for a house mate or if you have some contacts of places that may be still available could you let me know please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RACHEL1211

Hey, I'm going into first year in UCC too and I'm still looking for accommodation. If you have found a house and are looking for a house mate or if you have some contacts of places that may be still available could you let me know please :)

Hey I am still looking :) myself and 2 other girls are trying to get a house you can join us on the hunt! hahah

• Registered Users Posts: 1 orladev

Hey, I'm also going into first year UCC (biomed) and i'm looking for accomodation as close to the campus as possible . If your'e looking for a housemate or have have found anything it'd be fab if you could contact me! My friend is also looking for the same so if you need two girls then that would be perfect :) If i find anything i can let you know,Thank you !

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bolu_ox

has anyone found anything yet ?

Advertisement