Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

compassion for cross dressers

• 17-04-2014 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi to all you lovely peoples.
    iv recently been so lucky to help a dear friend on their journey from self to true self.
    our friendship has survived years and will be eternal.
    my heart saddened when I was discrestly confided in about his desires and fears.
    we had a full bliwn gurly night so much fun.
    wigs make up clothes fsshion shows pretty woman movie in the back ground .
    gosdip questions answers on line shopping posted to my house.
    it was the most amazing experience to see my friend so happy. the rrlief to leave his face.
    he is not in any way gay or bi.
    he just simply enjoys expression through the art of clothes and make up.
    the next biggest step in our friendship is and will always be my discreation.
    my question is
    is there anyone else who needs a trusting help pm me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Hi Victoria,

I have just sent you an email now....

On another note, if there are any other cross dressers or transvestites out there who would like to
    arrange a chat or meet up at any stage please do not hesitate to get in touch....

I too am nervous about meeting others but after years of struggling with the guilt over dressing up,
    I have finally accepted it and in fact welcome it.... It makes me who I am...

I would like to clarify that I am only interested in friendship for chatting and going out and
    am unable to provide anything else....

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MandySatin

Hi all,

This is me all over. Have ben dressing all my life and have always tried to fight it. Accepted myself a few years ago and am trying to make the next step of meeting other people like me for support (both giving and receiving). Let me know if you want to chat or meet or .......

Thanks,

Mandy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭truedoom

sucks peeps :( hoping we an get to a point where you can all dress up anyway you want to and not get **** from other people.

Advertisement