Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my family are going to be homeless

Options
  • 09-04-2014 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

can anyone help me, my family are going to be homeless at the end of this Month and i feel so helpless for my family, we have had our story in the newspaper and nothing has happened, is there anyone that can help me fight for a council house? I have been onto tds, council, newspapers, solicitors and im still getting a no on everything, i am part of the redress and nobody will help me, i am being pushed around to Long and cant Take it anymore, the council said they are going to put me into a hostel or Hotel but how am i Supposed to feed my Kids Proper Meals everyday and wash clothes and all of us will be in the one room, can anyone help me?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement