Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Commercial Van Tax+Insurance

Options
  • 28-05-2011 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Hey, Just bought a van there today and would like to commercially tax n insure it, how will i get round the VAT number and that tho?
    Any Help Appreciated
    David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,088 ✭✭✭✭CiniO

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Hey, Just bought a van there today and would like to commercially tax n insure it, how will i get round the VAT number and that tho?
    Any Help Appreciated
    David

When they ask you for a Vat number, just give it to them. I think that's the easiest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

CiniO wrote: »
    When they ask you for a Vat number, just give it to them. I think that's the easiest.

does it have to be your own business though or can it be someone u know?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Any Help Appreciated
    David

Infraction given.

Boards is not a place to request advice on how to break the law.

Any more posts/threads from you requesting such advice will result in a ban.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement