Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toys for Dogs

Options
  • 26-03-2011 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I can get good dog toys in Limerick cos I bought 2 new toys for my dogs yesterday in Pet Mania and both toys are already ripped!!!

I have to say I'm soo sick of getting toys and finding they last an hr or two with the dogs!!

I don't have 2 big huge dogs I have a Cavalier and a Yorkie Cavalier cross, and like all dogs the Yorkie likes to chew the dogs but nothing is lasting any length with him, 2 days if I'm lucky:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

i have a terrior thats 8months and i find the toys and balls in the 2e shop great value for her she cant chew them u can also get them teething rings in the shape of a bone and a circle which she happily chews on as well i gave up buyin them in maxi zoo and pet mania maybe when shes older nad past the chewing stage but they have a very wide selection in the 2e shop if u need advice though find maxi zoo are completly awesome in advice on toys and food :) best of luck could be wrose my kitchen lino is half eaten hahaha :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

TK Maxx out past the parkway have loads upstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

Thanks a mill folks haven't been in TK Maxx in ages but have got stuff there for the dogs but not toys have gotten beds and stuff for them.

Didn't think of the 2e shop will defo have a look there

We are v lucky regarding stuff in the house they haven't really done much damage to furniture or carpets etc. Thank God

Advertisement