Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Racist girlfriend.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Going unregged for this one,
    I have started seeing this girl recently and things have been going great. Sexlife is brilliant!!!
    She is a very warm and caring girl except for a few major flaws. She can get very violent & Jealous when drunk, for example she threw a major fit last week when she caught me talking to another girl, we ended up having a huge argument about this and she scraped me across the face.
    As if things couldn't get any worse it now turns out she is fairly racist and had a HUGE falling out with another friend of mine (Polish), who she accused of trying to "steal me away". She made several racist remarks, which ended up with her throwing her pint of guinness over my Polish friend.
    She had mad 1 or 2 off the cuff racist remarks, which at the time were harmless/funny enough. But she has hit a new low with this...
    Have been seeing her for 2 months, both of use are 25 Yrs.
    Any advise, appart from joining a club / finding a hobby :rolleyes:

Sounds exactly like a friend of mine and his ex. She was violent when drunk and would give everyone hassle over the slightest thing. My mate used to give no end of excuses like "But it only happens when she's drunk, she's really nice otherwise". In the end he dumped her, but not before alienating almost all of his friends who won't even speak to him anymore.

I hope it goes well with the talk. If she doesn't change (even if she keeps saying she will) you really are better off without her. Nothing good can come from it otherwise.

Advertisement