Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sticky idea

• 14-11-2004 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭

iv got an idea for a sticky on this forum, i think its a great idea so i hope you guys will back it

how about a sticky for people to post about good movies that will be on tv that week
    i always seems to miss good movies and dont realise they have been on tv untill i have missed them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

It's not a terrible idea, I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Loretta.

maybe just even have a thread like the "what movie did u watch lastnite" one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Ye but will people read it? Stickys always end up being ignored :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Would it be for all channels?
    Considering people with Sky have 11 movie channels (actually 13 if you include TCM and The Horror Channel), it could get cluttered very quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

A list could be posted up once a week (using digiguide or whatever) of all the films showing in the following week. Readers here could scan the list and post their opinions on any movies they think other people should check out.

The thread could be deleted/updated at the end of each week in order to stop it cluttering. I'd be willing to compile the list if it was only for terrestrial stuff, couldn't be bothered doing all the sky/digital channels.

• Advertisement
Advertisement