Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So who's going to see Shaolin Soccer tomorrow? Or at all?

• 11-11-2004 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭

When and where, people?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

When and where, people?

Emm why would you want to know ? kinda spooky you asking...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

i defo plan on seeing it at some point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Errr this has been available for years from Hong Kong on DVD. I hope your not talking about going to see the Disney butchered and dubbed cut of it, you're better off buying the DVD Region 3 from Hong Kong (CD-Wow could have it as well!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Good and bad news.

Good News :D : They are showing the restored, subtitled, full lengh version at the UGC. :D

Bad News :mad: : It's been posponed til' December!!! No specific date yet. I asked in the cinema but the woman, who by the way was extremely friendly, didn't know why it had been pushed back.

I had myself all jazzed up for a post-school film and all. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Its not available from cd wow Hong Kong which is a bit odd cause they have all the new stuff.But you can get it from http://www.dddhouse.com/ if you don't want to wait till December to see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Shaolin Soccer isn't new though.
    Like Gandalf said it's been out on dvd for few years now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Tis a hilarious film though and well worth watching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

thats a funny ****ing film... fff for short.

A friend of a friend was in china and bought it, is very dodgily subbed,
    but it doesnt matter though. it only makes the film funnier.
    really want to buy it...

hafta pay off the credit card first though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Flamingfud

Damn! December? that's too far away!

An investigation into why such a travesty has occured should definitely take place. Now! Quick, quick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

It wasn't that funny to be honest....it was still good but there weren't that many laughs in it. For me anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

I'll check it out again, loved the film, and seeing it in the cinema should be good.

"KICK THE SOCCER!"

(owners of the dodgy sub will get that ;) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

"KICK THE SOCCER!"

(owners of the dodgy sub will get that ;) )
    Are the other team still called "Evil Team"? I've always wondered if that was just another Engrish oddity.

Advertisement