Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Boilerhouse question

Options
  • 12-04-2014 7:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

So I was thinking of going to the Boiler house at the weekend and I'm from the country so I'd be driving back fairly late, now whats the best time for going to the Boiler house, I was planning on around 8pm on a saturday night. Would there be much guys there, it's my first time so I'm just curious to go :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I've only been once, but I imagine between around 8PM and 2-3AM is busiest. You'd be surprised how many people would be in there all night. If you have any more questions about it, feel free to PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Do many younger guys (under 35, say) go there? I'm in my twenties and have always been curious to go there but I've heard it's mainly older guys use it, and I'm not really into older guys or bears tbh! :p

sorry for hijacking your thread OP but I'm full of questions about it too! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

It's a mix of age groups to be honest. Pretty much covered the spectrum when I saw it.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Mr.Frame

Do many younger guys (under 35, say) go there? I'm in my twenties and have always been curious to go there but I've heard it's mainly older guys use it, and I'm not really into older guys or bears tbh! :p

sorry for hijacking your thread OP but I'm full of questions about it too! :)

All ages ,all shapes and sizes.
    PM me if you want to ask any questions

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Nathan Berburoc

Ive mixed experiences with them to be honest.My advice would be to be sober (you said you were driving so assumed you would be anyway) and ensure you practice safe sex.It can be a great place to have fun,but keep your wits about you too.

I actually only wrote this article the other day about saunas in Dublin, which might be helpful to you

http://theoutmost.com/opinion/trouble-gay-saunas/

• Advertisement
Advertisement