Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2.8 Hours later zombie event

• 31-01-2014 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

So there will be simulated zombie survival events over the next few months in various cities in the U.K. Sections of cities will be dedicated survival games where survivors must last for a night against zombie hordes!

Has anyone been to this before and what are they like? Seriously considering buying a ticket with some friends.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

Can't say I have but I have a few questions of my own.
    How are they simulating the zombies and how are they quarantining parts of cities just for survival games?
    Sounds interesting though.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭oscar_mike

The zombies will be volunteers. Not sure how they manage to quarantine parts of cities.

Check this out

http://2.8hourslater.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭JDM Jack

Still don't fully get how it'll work in terms of people stuck in their houses or anything but looks like a good bit of fun, seems like you have to be 18 though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

40 days of events, from March to Nov .... thats impressive! I am really tempted too ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

wonder could we get them over to Ireland? it looks like it would be almighty craic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

Tzar Chasm wrote: »
    wonder could we get them over to Ireland? it looks like it would be almighty craic.

...or we could go there? A Boards Team???

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭oscar_mike

That would be pretty cool actually!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

got a response from them on Facebook about coming to Ireland.

not this year but maybe next year
    Tzar Chasm‎-2.8 Hours Later
    this looks like epic Craic, I read that you are planning on going international, if thats true do you have any plans to bring it to Ireland?? Please Please Please, say you will
    Like · · February 6 at 12:04am ·

2.8 Hours Later= No plans at the mo but we love Ireland and we relish bringing the game there, hopefully 2015
    Like · Reply · 7 hours ago

Advertisement