Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

single??

Options
  • 14-01-2010 7:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

right lads to a similar thread before that was closed but gave no good advice.. the lst time i was single i was 15 and im now 21 meeting girls was easy bac then, went to teenage disco asked for the shift... things are so differnt in ur 20s.. its scary.. i didnt go out much and spent most of my time with her.. so how do u met women?? i not lookin for a one stand im looking for something more serious(I know that sound weird!) how do i find that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Tiny Explosions

Ask Overheal he knows everything! (from Oprah:D)

by the way who were you going out with before you were 15?

Don't worry mate, make yourself plenty of money and the chicks will be all over you (no matter how ugly/sad/pathetic you are)

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Podman

I presume you want to meet someone with similar interests to you?

If that's the case then you have to go out and do the things that interest you, you will meet people who are also out doing their thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

chompy wrote: »
    I presume you want to meet someone with similar interests to you?

If that's the case then you have to go out and do the things that interest you, you will meet people who are also out doing their thing.

Pick a forum and head to the Beers. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Try a dating site OP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement