Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girls/Women walking the streets in skirts in sub zero temperatures?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭James Forde

Milky Moo wrote: »
    Yeah New Years Eve I couldn't help noticing the amount of women in flimsy little dresses.

I was wearing a skirt but it was accompanied with tick grey wolly tights and big old boots(no heel on them I may add).
    Plus I had a heavy coat on,scarf,gloves and bear hat!

You would have to be half mad to brave this weather without being all wrapped up!

whens the last time you had the sex?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭drunken_munky52

East European women mostly wear jeans when they go out from what I can see. Irish women are not the same because they are obsessed with thir arses... they must be afraid that that jeans will reveal the hidden flab they do a good job of covering up all day... skirts = camoflague? The early 00s when tight spandex pants came became very popular with them, those seem no good these days either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

I wore a short-ish dress on NYE but I had my long coat, some girl only had those cropped jackets or a cardigan! My mother would have killed me going out the house like that! I was cold as it was!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭hinault

East European women mostly wear jeans when they go out from what I can see. Irish women are not the same because they are obsessed with thir arses... they must be afraid that that jeans will reveal the hidden flab they do a good job of covering up all day... skirts = camoflague? The early 00s when tight spandex pants came became very popular with them, those seem no good these days either.

Eastern European women really look after themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 polishchick

I like the fact Irish girls put a lot of efford in looking good when they go out but mini skirts and high heels in this weather is just wrong!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

It would take approximately 4 hours of dedicated cunnilingus to get those freezing cold vags warmed up enough to insert anything.....can't imagine there's much easy access in this weather, although obviously not for want of trying.

Bit of salt should do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Their fanny flaps must be like an ice-berg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Faithless

The problem with Irish girls is that it's all teasing and no action. Pfft, I'm tired of all this dignity and moral stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

I was out last night..

In shorts..

and wasnt that cold!

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭jaysusjones

Faithless wrote: »
    The problem with Irish girls is that it's all teasing and no action. Pfft, I'm tired of all this dignity and moral stuff.

Noooope, its you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Wasn't complaining, cheered me up so it did! In Moscow women go out in the weather wearing fur coats and when in Ireland they may as well be wearing teeny weeny string bikinis.

There is nothing wrong with wearing a bit of fur as well. Brazillians are for summertime. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Faithless

Noooope, its you :)

Noooooooope, it ain't me. Women from all over the world enjoy sex more than Irish girls. It just must be the Irish lads not doing it right.

Noooooooope, it ain't me. Women from all over the world enjoy sex more than Irish girls. It just must be the Irish lads not doing it right.

How did you reach that conclusion? Does it show up on the richter scale?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

I was out on thursday in a dress and heels and I was fine. and i've been in a skirt with furry boots and leggings all weekend. its comfy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

How did you reach that conclusion? Does it show up on the richter scale?

It does when fat people do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Only in Ireland? You wouldn't even see them in jackets in Newcastle

It just must be the Irish lads not doing it right.

If so, Take notes from Cheggers, he's got the skinny on the whole Nasty Business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klXUOM4wtT8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

some nice cold fanny on show.

fair play to yiz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Was out in Leixlip on Fri night, it must have been around -8 or lower yet so many girls (a guy in our group, 20yr old kissed a 15yr old in Zinc/Ozone:o) and women out in very short dresses and skirts. Now i'm not complaining much...but they are probably mentallers for wearing not that much in this weather and thats all i have to say on that matter :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭uncle-mofo

Catch any raisin smugglers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

What I don't get is when they say they're alright because they have woolly tights on? Surely they're only millimeters thick, and can't stop the wind when they're pressed against you? Don't pants work by trapping air between your leg and the pants, and that being heated by your body. And wetsuits work by trapping water between your body and in them so it gets a chance to heat. Because tights are against your body they trap nothing, so no heat, and they're right up next to you, so don't block the wind.

Just wear pants!

(don't wear pants, you look much gorgiss in skirts)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Buceph wrote: »
    What I don't get is when they say they're alright because they have woolly tights on? Surely they're only millimeters thick, and can't stop the wind when they're pressed against you? Don't pants work by trapping air between your leg and the pants, and that being heated by your body. And wetsuits work by trapping water between your body and in them so it gets a chance to heat. Because tights are against your body they trap nothing, so no heat, and they're right up next to you, so don't block the wind.

Just wear pants!

(don't wear pants, you look much gorgiss in skirts)

You've obviously never worn tights. I was in New York in -20 degrees. I wore a cotton skirt and a pair of tights and my legs were not at all cold. I had to wear a wool hoodie and wool coat on my top half and sheepskin boots on my feet however. Legs don't get cold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

BostonB wrote: »
    The Newcastle one is well insulated anyway.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

I wanted to thank you in person for linking this article, I've not laughed so hard and been slightly aroused at the same time like that in a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

Magenta wrote: »
    You've obviously never worn tights. I was in New York in -20 degrees. I wore a cotton skirt and a pair of tights and my legs were not at all cold. I had to wear a wool hoodie and wool coat on my top half and sheepskin boots on my feet however. Legs don't get cold.

Legs don't get cold, or tights prevent them from doing so. Either way we're on to a winner here. We could all be walking around showing our gorgous bodies off with nay but a strip of fabric between us and our deepest desire. To be roaming free with no wobbly bits, because they're all held in by this magic material.

I think you've called for lycra to be in fashion again.

The King is dead! Long live Lycra!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

Buceph wrote: »
    Legs don't get cold, or tights prevent them from doing so. Either way we're on to a winner here. We could all be walking around showing our gorgous bodies off with nay but a strip of fabric between us and our deepest desire. To be roaming free with no wobbly bits, because they're all held in by this magic material.

I think you've called for lycra to be in fashion again.

The King is dead! Long live Lycra!

Lycra jumpsuits for the win!

Sort of like this....

http://www.dlisted.com/node/35454

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭drunken_munky52

hinault wrote: »
    Eastern European women really look after themselves.

Not that they know how to look after themselves, they just know what to wear according to the season they are in. Irish women see all year round as summer. There hasn't been a celtic tiger boom in Poland yet, maybe thats why they havnt lost the run of themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

nah we just like our going out clothes. and we can handle the cold. esp when you put your beer coat on

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Anyone else think that one looks like britney spears

• Advertisement
Advertisement