Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new EMINEM mixtape!!

Options
  • 07-01-2009 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

i'd like to share this with you all... a new Eminem mixtape with a bunch of remixes... kinda hot!

http://copthat.com/albums/eminem-the-recovery

recovery-mxt.jpg

1. Intro
    2. Gone Again
    3. Mix'em Up Ft. Biggie, Big L, & 2Pac
    4. Whatever
    5. Just Dont
    6. Lets Get It On Ft. Big Proof
    7. Beef Ft. Mos Def, Big Proof, & Nas
    8. King Hustle Ft. 50 Cent
    9. Waiting Ft. 50 Cent
    10. What You Gonna Do Ft. Dr. Dre & Obie Trice
    11. Gone Again Pt. 2 Ft. Jay-Z
    12. Fiya Ft Nate Dog, 50 Cent, Young Buck & Nichole
    13. Love Ft Obie Trice & 50 Cent
    14. Outro
    15. Bonus Track
    recovery-art.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Music4life

Sounds Class Can't wait:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

His new song "Crack a Bottle" is class:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Is that Akon or Eminem on that crack a bottle track.

He should give it up. He's just shaming his first 2 albums at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Eminem,Dre and 50 Cent..New album coming out soon aswell..not a big fan but that song is really good

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

I was being sarcastic mentioning Akon. He just sounds like him.

Eminem needs to get back on the drugs and stop fúcking around with 50 cent and g unit. Since he began recording with them he went downhill.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Not sure if Eminem had anything to do with the release of this mix tape, probably does somehow to try build up anticipation for his new record. But i listened to this and it has made me less interested in getting his new album.
    Alot of old stuff on this over different beats and DJ Young Mase shouting his name before, during and after every song. I know its a mixtape and it happens on them all...but a bit of individuality and creativity please!

The song Beef isnt that bad, not sure if this is new or old, no real standouts on this tape.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭ahmed89

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

It's funny, i was just listening to a bit of EMinem (curtain Call the hits 2005) and was wondering whatever happend to Eminem? Found this thread and still don't know. Is he dead? If not - I beleioeve we need to hear form him again.....

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

newbie2 wrote: »
    It's funny, i was just listening to a bit of EMinem (curtain Call the hits 2005) and was wondering whatever happend to Eminem? Found this thread and still don't know. Is he dead? If not - I beleioeve we need to hear form him again.....
    You should be hearing from him again this year, he has a new album scheduled to be released this year.

update on Eminem, he's releasing 2 albums this year; Relapse and Relapse 2. From what i've been reading, he was supposed to release Relapse sometime last year but that version of the album has been mostly scrapped. He got into the studio with Dre and started reworking the album and they managed to get 2 albums out of it and lots of songs left on the cutting room floor. So i'd expect to see some more mixtapes surfacing between releases.

• Advertisement
Advertisement