Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

International Rules 2014

• 23-04-2014 1:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Interesting announcement this morning from the AFL regarding this year's International Rules series. It would seem they are taking it far more seriously in an attempt at reviving interest in Australia.

It is certainly a statement of intent that only All Australians (current and previous years) can be picked and that Clarkson is going to coach. They've also enlisted Eddie as Director of Hype.

I'm not sure the effort is worth it for just one game but if the Irish team is similar to the last couple of series then the Aussies will really need to pick up the intensity and skill level to make it close.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Mad4simmental

I think we will get pumped in a very bad way this year. Very experienced Aussie team this year in Austraila with their ball. We may be in for a shock this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭SSK

It's not with their ball. If it was there'd be no point in playing, we'd be hammered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Mad4simmental

SSK wrote: »
    It's not with their ball. If it was there'd be no point in playing, we'd be hammered.

Sorry, I thought when we went over to OZ that we used their ball.

Advertisement