Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Geordie Shore"

Options
  • 11-05-2011 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

Keep seeing the adverts on Mtv...
    Have ye much expectations for it when it starts the end of May?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Unless a demented Gazza is in it i'll give it a miss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭biscuiteater

it's another reality show, one bloke boasts of having a man hood the size of a remote control, lol i have a really small remote so that wouldn't be a boast in our house. it's to follow there glamorous lives, in newcastle, anyone who has been to newcastle will be laughing!

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭ENMcD

i just think that their gonna make the uk look dumb or something?? kinda like this young lad that was from dublin on super sweet 16, he made the irish look like idiots with his tantrums and being a twat in general!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭biscuiteater

have you watched 'the only way is Essex' now they look incredibly thick, all those reality shows bring out the worst in people, big brother etc, but we do enjoy laughing at people at there very worst, i think people enter them as they think they will be famous after but are then upset they are famous for all the wrong reasons

Advertisement