Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Criminal Evidence S1 YR3 - Repeat

Options
  • 13-08-2015 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I know this is a long shot but hoping someone can help, as I have exhausted every avenue with WIT.

I am hoping somebody could please provide me with a copy of the Criminal Evidence S1 YR3 exam that was sat in December 2014.

I am an external student, and do not live in Ireland. I will be sitting the paper for the first time on 22nd August. I have contacted the lecturer, who advised he did not have a soft copy, the humanities office, students union, project space, and have been advised today that the only way to be provided a copy is by submitting a request through the Freedom of Information that will take 3 weeks.

I have all other exam papers back to 2008, that I have been practising, but would like to know what topics came up in December.

Any help at all would be really appreciate it - It has been an expensive flight to sit the exams, and I really want to make sure I pass! :)

Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭JenniFurr

If your course is anything like mine then a lot of papers aren't up on Moodle and those that are almost always have no marking schemes/solutions.

The only way I have found to get missing papers is through the science office (My course is in the science department). I tried the freedom of information request last year but I was told to go to my department office. I was given them for free and it did not take 3 weeks. I went to their office this week to get past papers and I picked them up the next day.

You said you have contacted the humanties department already? The people within the office have the papers at hand but will often act as though it is not their job to look for them... despite the fact it is their job to make sure they are accessible through Moodle :rolleyes: I would call again and hope you get a more sympathetic person within the office. I hope you get what you are looking for soon

Advertisement