Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

manor village overnight guest?

Options
  • 14-09-2015 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hello I'm just wondering what experiences everybody has had with bringing an overnight guest into manor village?
    If you book them in and pay are they only allowed to stay one night?
    If they come in early in the day and don't go out will they notice if they are there for one or two night?

Is it impossible to get anybody in during freshers week?

My birthday is on freshers week and my friend from home in Galway would like to visit but as its so far wondering is it possible for them to stay more then one night

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,350 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

daylers wrote: »
    Hello I'm just wondering what experiences everybody has had with bringing an overnight guest into manor village?
    If you book them in and pay are they only allowed to stay one night?
    If they come in early in the day and don't go out will they notice if they are there for one or two night?

Is it impossible to get anybody in during freshers week?

My birthday is on freshers week and my friend from home in Galway would like to visit but as its so far wondering is it possible for them to stay more then one night

It's gonna be near impossible to get guests to stay overnight on Freshers Week/Christmas Day/RAG Week, pre-book or not pre-book.

The part I've bolded is your best chance since there's points in the day when there's nobody at reception.

Advertisement