Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair gone brassy!

Options
  • 30-06-2007 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there! I've been trying to get my hair back to the golden-blond it used to be, i've used sun-in and the sun has bleached my hair to much lighter than it was, only problem is it's loking a bit brassy, is there anything I can do to sort this out? I've heard something about tomato ketchup being good for sorting that out, lik if you put tomato ketchup in your hair it'll stop it going brassy? Has anyone tried this and do they know if it works?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

is it not something like tomatoe ketchup stops bleached hair from yellowing if exposed to chlorine or something?.. think i heard that... could very easily be wrong though...

Advertisement