Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Hair

Options
  • 30-06-2007 2:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

when did big hair come back, down the local mall there are an army of clones - young girls, ankle high boots with fur trim , jeans and tight top and big straight hair,and a bit too much foundation too thought thats prolly just covering up the spots - maybe they just overdid it with the volumiser if there is such a thing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭misssouthside

Those are D4s. Should know, am one myself. :)
    Big hair isn't "in" as in fashion. For most girls (me, some of my friends...) big hair isn't supposed to happen. Our hair gets wet, and then frizzes up. Simple.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

MooseJam wrote:
    when did big hair come back, down the local mall there are an army of clones - young girls, ankle high boots with fur trim , jeans and tight top and big straight hair,and a bit too much foundation too thought thats prolly just covering up the spots - maybe they just overdid it with the volumiser if there is such a thing
    Were you in Dundrum by any chance?

The stereotypical teenage D4 wannabe minger. Dirty ugg boots, tight jeans that accentuate their fat arses, abercrombie hoodie, orange face, orange lips and straightened, extra-volumised hair. Yeughhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I tihnk you might be talking about backcombed hair, it's where you have straight hair and you section it off then brush it towards the roots, this puffs it up.

(the sou nd of it is akin to nails being scratched down a blackboard)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Were you in Dundrum by any chance?

The stereotypical teenage D4 wannabe minger. Dirty ugg boots, tight jeans that accentuate their fat arses, abercrombie hoodie, orange face, orange lips and straightened, extra-volumised hair. Yeughhh.

why yes dundrum it was :)

Advertisement