Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32GB Micro SD card

Options
  • 07-02-2011 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Any idea where i could get a relatively cheap Micro SD card for my HTC Desire? I know ebay have a few but the cheapest ive found is €50 and i know that there has been a load of cases on ebay where the seller sends out a 2GB and you paid for a 321gb then deletes his account.

Even if someone can recommend some place locally (in cork) where i could find them i dont mind paying a bit for them as long as there is a guarantee.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭MrGarak

I always get them from mymemory.co.uk, good prices on their own brand ones. I got a 32GB class 4 card for my Desire HD recently and it works great.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Ricochet69

thanks for the reply,

did you get the mymemory ones or did you go with the sandisk ones? They are really expensive €100 for a tiny circuit board

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭SQ2

If 16gb would do you there's a lad on adverts.ie selling them for 25.00, picked one up during the week and works perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

You could always try amazon too. Bought mine off of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

SQ2 wrote: »
    If 16gb would do you there's a lad on adverts.ie selling them for 25.00, picked one up during the week and works perfectly.

link please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Shops in Dublin sell them (Peats is one) for about e80. Better to buy here than off dodgy website.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

srsly78 wrote: »
    Shops in Dublin sell them (Peats is one) for about e80. Better to buy here than off dodgy website.

Better to buy off a reputable online buyer for cheaper than paying over the odds here.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Dr. Dodger

Bout €17 here free delivery from Amazon for Sandisk 16gb sdhc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

got mine from memoryc - they have free delivery too (to Ireland)

I also got a dodgy one from Ebay - only noticed the problem months later :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Better to buy off a reputable online buyer for cheaper than paying over the odds here.

All the online retailers were the same price as offline tbh, 32gb cards are always expensive. I actually saved money, because they gave me 25% off (I bought it with e300 tablet).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭SQ2

link please

http://www.adverts.ie/other-electronics/micro-sd-cards-all-sizes/316461?page=5#comments

Nothing Shady, told me if there were any problems to let him know. so far so good anyways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

MrGarak wrote: »
    I always get them from mymemory.co.uk, good prices on their own brand ones. I got a 32GB class 4 card for my Desire HD recently and it works great.
    just ordered from them now. Cheers

Advertisement