Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tesco Announces The Hudl2 - 16GB Intel Quad Core, 8.3" 1080P - Only £129

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

dahat wrote: »
    Tesco bloat ware issue still remains, hard to explain to a kid that Santa got it in Tesco!

But not that Santa's elves are subcontracted to Apple, Samsung, etc? Hrrrrm. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

So has anyone unlocked / flashed this yet and wiped it down to a new ROM without all the bloat? If so.... how did that go?

Is it obtainable only online or also in store? I have a sister in the London area who could pick this up for me were I to buy it. I live in Germany so can not order it directly myself I think.

Only UK available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MaceFace

So has anyone unlocked / flashed this yet and wiped it down to a new ROM without all the bloat? If so.... how did that go?

Is it obtainable only online or also in store? I have a sister in the London area who could pick this up for me were I to buy it. I live in Germany so can not order it directly myself I think.

Only UK available?

Sold in store also.
    I installed Nova launcher and disabled all bloat ware. Only Tesco branding is on the covers I bought for them.
    Took 5 mins and is an excellent device.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

Kewl thanks for that :)

I have a HTC One and I enjoyed flashing it completely and installing the Cyanogenmod. So would enjoy doing something like this here too. For this price I might even find myself ordering two of them.

Anyone go with any of the optional extras? Any of them any good? Are any of the covers robust enough to be word buying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

is there any screen issues such as light bleed or bad viewing angles on the Hudl2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭k123456

I have one , v happy with it

excellent battery

generic third party cases can be bought on Ebay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

k123456 wrote: »
    I have one , v happy with it

excellent battery

generic third party cases can be bought on Ebay

How long is your battery lasting? I'm getting awful standby times. If i left it alone for two days and didn't touch it in standby it'd be almost certainly gone flat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Sheldons Brain

Can you use 26 county Tesco clubcard vouchers towards this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

Can you use 26 county Tesco clubcard vouchers towards this?

Definitely not if you call them that. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 ollieelfie

does anyone know if we can use clubcard from republic to order the hudl 2 ? Also , when signing in to tesco ,can i use my irish sign-in details ? I am hoping to use parcel motel for delivery

Advertisement