Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh RTE hoe u make me laugh

Options
  • 10-12-2010 4:36am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

Just checking out aertel on rte there and i come across just shoot me which aired about 10 years ago and aertel says it a repeat:confused:
    i thought it was only a repeat if it was shown it the last week but apparently rte beg to differ, anyway on with the late night drukin viewing:P

Comments

I think the only person to be laughed at in this situation is you, a repeat is a repeat be a programme shown the day after original broadcast or 30 years later. By definition a repeat is when a show is shown more than once, hence it's repeated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

awww, drunk posting, you can't blame him for it. isn't there an unofficial rule on boards that grants drunk posters immunity from anything said in their posts? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I think the only person to be laughed at in this situation is you, a repeat is a repeat be a programme shown the day after original broadcast or 30 years later. By definition a repeat is when a show is shown more than once, hence it's repeated.

Sorry but you are wrong wrong wrong, i never see it on aertel where shows that are more than a week old have a repeat sign after it, if that was the case why do they not have shows like murder she wrote with a repeat sign after it?
    They do not so why should they have a show like just shoot me with a repeat sign after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,936 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

hahaha aertel!

Sorry but you are wrong wrong wrong, i never see it on aertel where shows that are more than a week old have a repeat sign after it, if that was the case why do they not have shows like murder she wrote with a repeat sign after it?
    They do not so why should they have a show like just shoot me with a repeat sign after it.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg?1248715780

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

DoubleFacePalm.jpg?1248715780

Oh thats right be a smart arse about it , dont mind your face palm buddy and try not to be a smart arse, if u cant reply in a coheent matter then forget about it:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Oh thats right be a smart arse about it , dont mind your face palm buddy and try not to be a smart arse, if u cant reply in a coheent matter then forget about it:mad:
    lol.

Double facepalm was deserved.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rerun

Advertisement