Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music

Options
  • 20-06-2011 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I have started a website called www.music4you.ie, can you check it out and give me your feedback, its being redeveloped for me so just wanna get some constructive criticsm and where better than the Limerick forum to get savaged ! Limerick based and we have a big charity event coming up soon, so watch this space

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Good idea for a site.

I think when there are more bands in the band section that audio clips or youtube clips would be a great idea.

The only negatives I can throw at you on it, and they are probably things you plan to touch up anyway, is how basic some of the pages look at present when you click on their tabs.

Plus the "Chat with Music4You" thing is a little intrusive as it comes up and will not allow you to close it.

But small things that are easy for you to tweek over time like that and the look/layout aside, it is a good idea, and one that I will be bookmarking to use in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Thanks Kess hadnt even considered audio or youtube clips, good idea

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I think you could do with a change of font for the text. It's a bit blurry, almost as if it's pixelated.

Advertisement