Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Live Football Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,170 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Tampines Rovers race to 9 corners 5/6 they are on 4 in 25 min.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Hoffenheim 5/6

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,170 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Tampines Rovers race to 9 corners 5/6 they are on 4 in 25 min.

Just about got there 9-1

Hoff red card ffs

magherakid wrote: »
    Hoffenheim 5/6

3-0 FT :D

• Advertisement

Omonia Nicosia v Metalurg Skopje
    Omonia Nicosia AH -0.5 2.000 From 3-0

magherakid wrote: »
    Omonia Nicosia v Metalurg Skopje
    Omonia Nicosia AH -0.5 2.000 From 3-0

no joy, hit the crossbar late on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Taken Double @2.69 Sarajevo rt9 and Sociedad win

Taken Double @2.69 Sarajevo rt9 and Sociedad win

Looks like it's home.. Just cashed out for 1.90 less than full return in the odd chance Aberdeen equalise :)

Taken Spartak Trnava rt9 @1.9

• Advertisement

Taken Spartak Trnava rt9 @1.9

Cashed out half stake return
    At 2 up I can't see them being bothered

Warriors v Albirex-niigata kicks off right now. Big h2h for goals and two of the best strike forces in the league.

No injuries today but Warriors have a winger suspended. All strikers fit and that's the most important thing :)

GL 3.0 @2.025 but I may wait a couple mins to see if +2.5 goals becomes reasonably priced

3 mins in and goal. Kinda wishing I had just prestaked now

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Brenty

3 mins in and goal. Kinda wishing I had just prestaked now

I feel your pain!

13/8 for btts in the second half looks good.

Think am gonna wait it out a bit lads. Looking at the btts second half too Shamo will either take it or a GL later on. Ye staked?

1-2 right before HT.. This game has great goal action.. But all at the wrong times for in play backing.

Was hoping for no more first half goals for my second half bet. Hopefully it will still come in.

Edit. Taking Alberix goals over 2.5 at 4/5 aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Tempted to go with Warriors DC 11/10. EDIT on Over 4.5 and warriors Dc

Taking GL +4.5 @1.925

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Been a while! Mexico U 19 v China U 19, this is a massacre and China don't look like they'll produce anything at the other end judging from the stats.

I jumped on a 1-0 o 3.5 Mexico team goals @ 2.20, I'd say the lines are brutal now but definitely a game worth keeping an eye on for a good spot, hopefully they slow down a bit so the lines catch up and offer some value again.

20 mins in it's 3-0, China no shots on goal, Mexico 18 odd dangerous attacks and 6 shots on target.

Samba wrote: »
    Been a while! Mexico U 19 v China U 19, this is a massacre and China don't look like they'll produce anything at the other end judging from the stats.

I jumped on a 1-0 o 3.5 Mexico team goals @ 2.20, I'd say the lines are brutal now but definitely a game worth keeping an eye on for a good spot, hopefully they slow down a bit so the lines catch up and offer some value again.

20 mins in it's 3-0, China no shots on goal, Mexico 18 odd dangerous attacks and 6 shots on target.

On O5.5

On O5.5

GL! Hopefully it flies home. Comeon pulled all markets apart from goal line o 5.75.

And there's goal number 4, sweet!

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    Was hoping for no more first half goals for my second half bet. Hopefully it will still come in.

Edit. Taking Alberix goals over 2.5 at 4/5 aswell.

Glad I took the second bet! Pity home team couldn't muster 1 more!

China with a man sent off. 51min currently 5-0 Mexico. Over 7.5 for me also.

Taking GL +4.5 @1.925

Talk about a game of two halves. Nothing at all till the last minute of the game after loads in FH. Hard to believe that a game with GL 3.0 and 3-1 score coming out with a loser but thats down to that really early goal I guess.

China with a man sent off. 51min currently 5-0 Mexico. Over 7.5 for me also.

Mexico yet to register a shot on goal in the 2nd half which has me a little concerned, I'd say China are just desperately trying to keep them out, though their bus is a man down which helps matters.

Considering jumping back in too but I'll probably wait to see if I can get a shot at a decent price for o 5.5 or 6.

Samba wrote: »
    Mexico yet to register a shot on goal in the 2nd half which has me a little concerned, I'd say China are just desperately trying to keep them out, though their bus is a man down which helps matters.

Considering jumping back in too but I'll probably wait to see if I can get a shot at a decent price for o 5.5 or 6.

yeh I went large on Mexico O5.5 and small on 7.5.. Once 5.5 I'm in profit from game.

yeh I went large on Mexico O5.5 and small on 7.5.. Once 5.5 I'm in profit from game.

I'm passing, it's like a different game this half, puke material if they don't score one more... it's like they began celebrating at HT. :(

EDIT - Phew :)

6-0.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Huge value imo on Rosenborg U19 after going a goal down to Landeskrona U19's. Landeskrona have been tanked 5 & 7-0 so far in this mini tournie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement