Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is the rate of inflation in ireland

Options
  • 04-10-2015 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

One of my questions is "what is the rate of inflation in Ireland" but im having difficulty finding it. I would appreciate some help if you could guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭OttoPilot

Google Tradingeconomics and look it up on that website. It's about 0% at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

OttoPilot wrote: »
    Google Tradingeconomics and look it up on that website. It's about 0% at the moment.

Thank you OttoPilot i really appreciate the help, I really do :) Thank you for the link.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Tony, I googled your exact question above ("what is the rate of inflation in Ireland?") and the first search result was the trainingeconomics.com site above ... I didn't even have to open the site, the answer was visible in the preview.

Not being smart, but do think about the obvious before posting questions here ... people are generally very helpful, but they can get weary if they get too many simple questions which could have been easily found elsewhere. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

Tony, I googled your exact question above ("what is the rate of inflation in Ireland?") and the first search result was the trainingeconomics.com site above ... I didn't even have to open the site, the answer was visible in the preview.

Not being smart, but do think about the obvious before posting questions here ... people are generally very helpful, but they can get weary if they get too many simple questions which could have been easily found elsewhere. ;)

I have UPC Virgin media and im having connective issues but that aside and not being smart i can search anyway i feel i need to, be it google yahoo or boards.ie so again if i want to ask boards i will ask boards. have a nice day

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Doctorhopeful

tonyheaney wrote:
    I have UPC Virgin media and im having connective issues but that aside and not being smart i can search anyway i feel i need to, be it google yahoo or boards.ie so again if i want to ask boards i will ask boards. have a nice day
    probably best not being cheeky with mods, especially this that tone :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Nichard Dixon

tonyheaney wrote: »
    One of my questions is "what is the rate of inflation in Ireland" but im having difficulty finding it. I would appreciate some help if you could guys.

Statistics are calculated by the CSO, that's the place to look for such things
    http:// www.CSO.ie.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

tonyheaney wrote: »

Well, pardon me for giving you a bit of advice which might be to your benefit in the long run, based on 7 years experience of modding this forum! :rolleyes:

Have a nice day yourself!!

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement