Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf with the wife

Options
  • 21-08-2014 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭

A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises,two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat .

Naturally , the doctor asked , 'what happened to you ?'

Well i was having a quiet round of golf with my wife , when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our golf balls into a field of cattle .

we went to look for them and while i was looking around i noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end '

i walked over ,lifted its tail and sure enough there was a golf ball with my wifes monogram on it - stuck right in the middle the cow's fanny

still holding the cows tail up , i yelled to my wife ' hey , this looks like yours ! '

' i dont remember much after that ! '

Advertisement