Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

68 x 103mm square taper bottom bracket? Where to buy?

• 13-04-2014 3:38pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Need to replace the bottom bracket on my bike. It's a triple but has a weird setup.
    Trying to find a BB with 103 spindle length online and not having any luck. Phoned a few shops in town and no luck there either.

Anyone have any idea where to pick a decent sealed cartridge square taper bb of those measurement in Ireland?

English threading!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭victorcarrera

No, but there is no need to be so exact. You can replace it with a 107mm and adjust the front mech for the extra 2mm width which you will not notice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

No, but there is no need to be so exact. You can replace it with a 107mm and adjust the front mech for the extra 2mm width which you will not notice.

I'm being very picky here, the 103mm spindle with the triple means it's not as wide and bulky as other triples tend to be but I know I could just adjust the front mech, I'd rather just swap it out though, recently had a tune up in a show and the groupset is shifting better than ever, don't want to mess it up :P

Advertisement