Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GameCube games?

Options
  • 05-07-2003 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

im just about to get a gamecube (cheers stormfox) and was wondering if anyone can recommend some decent games?
    the ones that come with it are:
    Zelda: The Wind Waker w/Ocarina of Time
    Timsplitters 2

im gonna pick up metroid prime and er....well i cant think of any at the moment - suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I've got about 20 games at the moment, so out of those (as well as the ones you've already mentioned), I recommend Burnout 2, Starfox (should be very cheap 2nd hand), Mario Sunshine, and Ikaruga (if you love rock hard shooters).

- Dave.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Supper Monkey Ball

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Burnout 2 , Eternal darkness ( if you want a scare ) upcoming mario kart and f-zero x wh00000t

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

apart from whats already been mentioned, get resident evil if you like the original
    super smash brothers melee would be my highest recommendation
    wave race pikmin are also really cool

• Registered Users Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭weemcd

my friend has soul calibour 2 imported, and it is fantastic, smash brothers melee definatey, enter the matrix

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i would say get zelda, metroid prime, ikaruga, resident evil 1, pikmin, waverace blue storm,mario subshine, luigi's mansion, eternal darkness and despite all the pannings it seems to get starfox adventures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Super Smash Bros Melee should last you a good long time, and is nigh-on essential. It warrants those italics, too.

For variety's sake Super Mario Sunshine, Metroid Prime and Super Monkey Ball 2 are all great, too, and I've heard fantastic things about Sega Soccer Slam (a 'comedy' football game, which sounds atrocious but apparently it's amazing).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭weemcd

that sega game is amazing, its easy to play and there are super special moves.

Advertisement