Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen Night - Nightclub Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 31-08-2014 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

If this would be better in the Dublin City forum please feel free to move Mods.

I'm the bridesmaid organising the hen night and I have the restaurant sorted and they have a bar where I've an area reserved for after the meal but I'm looking for suggestions/advice on a nightclub to go to after that. The restaurant is around Dame Street so not too far from around that area would be great. The bride is a girly girl so anything cheesey would be good!

I haven't been out in town in ages so I've lost touch with where's good to go nowadays.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭lovelystuff

Cgoodie wrote: »
    If this would be better in the Dublin City forum please feel free to move Mods.

I'm the bridesmaid organising the hen night and I have the restaurant sorted and they have a bar where I've an area reserved for after the meal but I'm looking for suggestions/advice on a nightclub to go to after that. The restaurant is around Dame Street so not too far from around that area would be great. The bride is a girly girl so anything cheesey would be good!

I haven't been out in town in ages so I've lost touch with where's good to go nowadays.

Thanks!

I was at a hen in Buskers bar on fleet street a few weeks ago and it was brilliant! 25 Euro per hen for loads of food, a cocktail and a glass of prossecco plus a reserved table. The music was cheesy pop so could be perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Gem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Temple bar

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭coats

Had mt hens last weekend. We went to Club Nassau. It was a great bit of craic, free entry. Its all 80s and 90s music so its very cheesey. I had an absolute ball :)

Advertisement