Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not so smart TV

Options
  • 26-07-2014 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I bought a walker smart TV, I connected it to the wifi on the TV it says connected but when I go to use the internet on the TV it say "no internet access please check your connection and settings".
    I have tested all my other wireless devices ps3 iPad etc. and they are all working fine.
    If anyone has any idea what's wrong I'd appreciate your help.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Moved to Home Entertainment Video Displays

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Monkey09

I've also recently bought the same TV and I'm having exactly the same issue. I'm wondering now if it's a fault with the TV.. It's seems like I've tried everything to get the issue resolved..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pcb10

Monkey09 wrote: »
    I've also recently bought the same TV and I'm having exactly the same issue. I'm wondering now if it's a fault with the TV.. It's seems like I've tried everything to get the issue resolved..

There is a little chip like a USB it's to help pick of the wifi I hadn't got that plugged in to the TV.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I'd phone the shop where you got it mate, perhaps pay them a visit if they have a display model hooked up to the internet and take a photo with your phone of it's settings.

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 The Villas

pcb10 wrote: »
    I bought a walker smart TV, I connected it to the wifi on the TV it says connected but when I go to use the internet on the TV it say "no internet access please check your connection and settings".
    I have tested all my other wireless devices ps3 iPad etc. and they are all working fine.
    If anyone has any idea what's wrong I'd appreciate your help.
    Thanks.

Hi just wondering did you get this sorted as mine and my daughters walker smart TVs worked for a few weeks but now they just keep disconnecting. They take up to a half hour to get reconnected..If at all. Any advice?

• Advertisement
Advertisement