Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kerry crusaders scenic challenge sportive.

Options
  • 13-04-2014 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭

Just to say i came all the way down from Cork today to do this sportive with a mate and i have to say it was very well organised. Marshals at every cross, hazards such as potholes were indicated by a yellow circle around them and the food stops at Tarbert and the very end in Listowel were brillant and credits due to all involved. Its a pity some races i have done this year dont have half the preparation required. Some of them dont even have changing facilties which is a disgrace if you ask me. This sportive was so well organised it should be used as a template by other clubs hosting sportives or races. I have done a good few and some dont even come close to the organisatiom put in at this sportive. Fair play to all involved and i will be back to do this sportive again in the future.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭ruffmut

I was there myself too today. It was a great day out, well organised and marshalled. Plenty of food at Tarbert and afterwards. Looking forward to next year.

Advertisement