Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite hard candy sweets

Options
  • 15-12-2004 1:32am
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭

Right, seeing as we're now the home for all things sweet-like, I'm damn well going to talk about them. :D

What are people's favourite hard/boiled sweets? Personally I can't get enough of Starburst Flipsters. So tangy...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I love those Foxes Fruits - ye know the blackcurrant and berry flavoured ones? Gorgeous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I love those black sucky sweets, ya know the ones...... kinda like black jacks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

foxes are pretty good, ive always like orange chocolates by fruitfield i think :) memphis, are the black ones ur talking about Wintercoolers?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Do chupa chups lollypops count?

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

if chupa chups do count you can count me in especially the strawberry and cream one mmmmmm..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Frosties mmmmmmmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Yeah, thems the ones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

I'm a fan of fox's fruits and of the starburst flipsters but my all time favourite has to be jolly ranchers. I don't think you can still get them over here but when ever I go to America I'll bring some back. They taste pretty much the same as starburst flipsters except without the white layer and they came in more flavours. Anyone ever had the tropical skittles that come in a blue packet. They're gorgeous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭shivface

do halls cherry soothers count? theyr fab!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 White Angel

Fruit Polos :)

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

The apple flavour drops love them so i do!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,786 ✭✭✭✭Basq

zaph wrote:
    Right, seeing as we're now the home for all things sweet-like, I'm damn well going to talk about them. :D

What are people's favourite hard/boiled sweets? Personally I can't get enough of Starburst Flipsters. So tangy...
    Yeah, used to love them!

But have a full drawer full of the 'Blueberry' flavour ones.. the only ones i didn't like!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Gossip_girl

Just remembered fruit salad cubes and chewits. Mmmmmmm........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 kittycatt

sour apple drops are soo nice. you can get shots that taste just like them.think its called Mickey Finn very addicitve!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

Fox's Liquorice & Aniseed (Glacier Dark) are my absolute favouite sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Orange chocoltes and lime chocolates, cola cubes (like frosties), pineapple chunks and lemon sherbets. And chocolate satins. And Apple drops. Fox's Glacier Fruits. Dammit. My teeth hurt just typing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭Archeron

Satin cushions, one of those sweets that seem to only come in big jars. Used to buy them in the Banba in Dublins Talbot Street.

mmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Apple drops as mentioned plus pear drops too:p

Advertisement