Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you have for dinner last night?

Options
  • 22-08-2004 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭

Lot's of threads like this in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
    I had pork chops with mashed potato.
    Hopefully other people ate more interesting food than that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,023 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I had burned piece of chicken chicken, a rib, a burger and a piece of steak at my friends bbq :p Today I am making turkey legs that I got in tescos with stuffing and mashy potatoes oh and maybe some gravy too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Tazz T

I had chicken kiev with chips cos the missus wouldn't make new potatoes. New potatoes are lovely with chicken kiev cos when you do them in the oven they get covered with garlic butter from the kiev.

Today I'm trying a new recipe of steak in brandy peppercorn sauce.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

didnt feel great yesterday so i just had banana with natural yoghurt and yoghurt covered raisins for my dinner...today i had boring veg and potatoes.....so uninspiring

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

I had chicken and pasta with tomato dolimo sauce. Having pork chop and something (haven't bought it yet) tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Hello Kitty

I had pizza fingers and chips.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Pasta with bolognese sauce, extra virgin olive oil and grated mozarella cheese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

Had dinner in my Mammies last night and it was delicious - roast beef, roast potatoes, mashed turnip and carrots, marrowfat peas and thick gravy (has to be thick!). Was too stuffed to have dessert which would've been apple tart and cream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

The leftovers of my brother's chinese chicken curry and fried rice.

I got home late...

Tonight, I'm trying one of those special pizzas from Pizza Eile in Galway. Anywhere that sells an all day breakfast fryup pizza can't be bad!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I had a chicken burger and chips in supermacs.

Advertisement