Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed finding Campervan To Rent

Options
  • 30-04-2012 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi there

We're trying to book a campervan or motorhome to rent for Electric Picnic. We're two adults with a small baby booked into the family area. We've had no success so far with all our enquiries receiving booked out responses. Any advice or offers would be much appreciated. We're willing to pick up where necessary.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭narkymarky

Not so much an answer to your question - more an alternative. We found ourselves in a similar situation last year and realised too late that you can bring a caravan in providing you unhitch it and park your car out in the carpark. Like I said it's just a suggestion but maybe an option worth considering. We've been lucky enough to score a campervan this year from a friend of a friend but I'd priced fitting a towbar and renting a caravan and it was coming in less than the £800+ being asked for a 4 berth van.

Good luck,
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 12 detour.camper

Hi Hestia

We will be announcing availability for the electric picnic weekend in a couple of weeks.
    A 2 berth campevan for the weekend cost €500 including Insurance.
    If you want to pm me or send an email to hello@detour.ie we can keep you up to date with availability.

Cheers
    Tomas
    Detour Campervan Hire
    www.detour.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

This one just popped up on donedeal might be worth a phonecall
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/campers/3316760

Advertisement