Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

0% Credit Card intro offer

Options
  • 13-07-2010 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭

Quick Q - and I kinda think I know the answer here!

I'm looking to change my credit card to a 0% intro offer. I'm already with MBNA, and this offer has just expired on my account (10 months)
    EBS are offering the same deal, but it's through MBNA. I'm assuming I will not be able to avail of this intro offer?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You might be able to do, as it would be a new card, new account etc. Best to give them a quick ring to be sure

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Generally no. It's still an MBNA card with an EBS logo stuck on it, and MBNA don't normally allow balance transfers from one of their products to another.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

If EBS say no - here are A few more 0% and low interest credit cards.

Advertisement