Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Templeogue to Sandyford

Options
  • 01-12-2008 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Currently applying for job in Sandyford area and just wondering what be quickest and best way get out there. I dont drive so really looking for public transport options..would I need to go into town n then luas/bus back out sandyford or does anyone know of any bus routes that go from my area to Sandyford? (eg from Crumlin, Tallaght, Templeogue, Terenure) thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

number 17 bus down to Dundrum and then hop on the Luas from there would be the easiest way i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

pedroj wrote: »
    Currently applying for job in Sandyford area and just wondering what be quickest and best way get out there. I dont drive so really looking for public transport options..would I need to go into town n then luas/bus back out sandyford or does anyone know of any bus routes that go from my area to Sandyford? (eg from Crumlin, Tallaght, Templeogue, Terenure) thanks in advance :)

The 75 operates from Tallaght via Firhouse Road, Butterfield Avenue, Rathfarnham to Dun Laoghaire, with the following departures operating via Sandyford Industrial Estate in the mornings at:

0630, 0650, 0705, 0720, 0750

Return services from Dun Laoghaire via Sandyford Industrial Estate are at:

1630, 1725 and 1750

Allow 15-20 minutes (appx.) to get from Tallaght to Templeogue Bridge (at the Blue Haven) and about 20-25 minutes to get to Sandyford from Dun Laoghaire.

Since the new schedule was introduced last April, the reliability of the 75 has increased dramatically, but it can still get stuck in traffic en route (esp. around Ballinteer and Dundrum) - best to try the earlier departures if possible.

Advertisement