Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smart phone with vodafone ?

Options
  • 18-04-2012 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hey,

Really want an ipod, but can't afford one as such, don't want to get locked into contract.
    I'm told vodafone have a smart phone that I can buy for 70, pay as you go. A smart phone is meant to be like an iphone (can someone confirm this or what is the main difference between the 2 phones?)

My main purpose for the phone would be to download some apps, photos, videos, check emails.

Thanks for any advice :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Lavibot

hi the main difference is the smart 2 is crap don't buy this phone.

the power is terrible it runs out fast and it just shuts down for no reason so you have to take out the battery (no i have not taken it back to the shop)then reset the date time ect.

the ring tones are crap you cant hear it ringing when out sometimes i have my hand on the thing and look at it after a while and have missed 3 calls.

I think you should save for a bit and get something better.

Advertisement