Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Tickets to "The Rebound', UCI Blanchardstown 19-Jul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 razor1

thank's just got two tickets for blanch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,345 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Ta OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Thanks, still never recieve emails about these free screenings :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

thanks OP

i too dont get these emails about the screenings :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Thanx cheif..Got two for the missus..;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

AdrianII wrote: »
    thanks OP

i too dont get these emails about the screenings :mad:

Try your junk mail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

My(ticket confirmation) email was sitting in my junk folder on Hotmail. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Bodhi

Just got 2 also thanks OP!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,946 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Cheers OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

All, just be aware, this does not guarantee entry. Its a first come basis. So, 1000 people could get tickets, but they may only let the first 100 in. Just don't pretend to the OH you get exclusive tickets as a present (cause they were really expensive) and they when you get there, you don't get in!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭PabD

I have gone to about 20 of these free screenings and have never been refused, also never seen the cinema full either, max 3/4 full. Id say everybody will get into the film that has been allocated tickets.

Sure what's stopping them releasing 1000 tickets and causing murder outside the cinema. :confused:

PabD wrote: »
    I have gone to about 20 of these free screenings and have never been refused, also never seen the cinema full either, max 3/4 full. Id say everybody will get into the film that has been allocated tickets.

Sure what's stopping them releasing 1000 tickets and causing murder outside the cinema. :confused:

Thats exactly what happened at X factor. Released a load of tickets, 5 thousand or something, but only had room for 1 fifth.

In the terms and conditions, it says that tickets/seats are on a first come, first served basis

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭PabD

antodeco wrote: »
    Thats exactly what happened at X factor. Released a load of tickets, 5 thousand or something, but only had room for 1 fifth.

In the terms and conditions, it says that tickets/seats are on a first come, first served basis

I think a free film screening is a little different from X factor.

Anyway it doesn’t matter was just letting people know of my experience of attending the screenings. I am always about 10min late due to finishing work and have never been refused entry. Ever.

I wasnt having a go at the OP at all! Ive ordered two myself. I was just saying, in case people are disappointed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

I've attended about 20 of these and never overcapacity issues... I have also gotten the 'no tickets left' messages if I've been late applying, so they do seem to have some realistic way of counting how many are issued.

As for X Factor as someone turned away after queueing from around 12, they were just looking for bodies for shots for the show... 3,000 looks so much better cheering simon and the stick insects' arrival, than the approx 800 that got in :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cheaper

Cheers OP just got some :)

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭liamo22

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone PM me with tickets if someone cant use them !!!! PLEASE!!!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Ozil

liamo22 wrote: »
    pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone PM me with tickets if someone cant use them !!!! PLEASE!!!! :(

i'll sell you my double pass for €10, that's still a pretty good deal getting into the cinema for €5 each. I have the web page with the voucher on it saved + the email.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Ozil wrote: »
    i'll sell you my double pass for €10, that's still a pretty good deal getting into the cinema for €5 each. I have the web page with the voucher on it saved + the email.

You wont do this, this is a very serious rule of this forum and you will be banned!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

This film has been out for some time.
    Its average at best - just another romcom.
    Seriously, I wouldnt break yer neck trying to see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bytesize

if anyone has a spare set of tickets, I would really appreciate them. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭seventyeight

jesus! i can't believe this guy. be ashamed of yourself!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Ozil

bytesize wrote: »
    if anyone has a spare set of tickets, I would really appreciate them. Thanks

I have a spare pair of tickets, send a PM and we can come up with some kinda deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I have a spare pair of tickets, send a PM and we can come up with some kinda deal.

You were warned, now your banned for profiteering

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭smallgarden

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/0711/thereboundcomp.html

if anyone missed out on tickets,possibility to win some here

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭seventyeight

Davy wrote: »

You were warned, now your banned for profiteering

nice one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

spare set of two here
    cant make it after all, first PM gets them

-EDIT- Tickets gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭jjjade

Liamo i pm'd you this morning asking did you want them. i will now pass the details onto someone else as others have contacted me via pm and i said to myself i will give you til 2pm to request these tixs. sorry mate

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭sarah+1

Does anyone else have any they're not going to use? Would really love to go for free!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

anyone decided they cant go? PM me if you have spare?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

We can't make it tonight if anyone wants 2 tix, pm me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Cheers OP. Enjoyable film for free. Coudlnt believe the amount in the cinema. 20 times more then previous freebees

Yeah cheers OP, was at it myself, was decent enough film for free. They werent messing when they said arrive early. These are proving popular

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭bigron2109

I gave the tickets to the missus and her friend, and she said the film was very good and really enjoyed it..

Thanx again to the op..

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭LittleGarry

Thanks OP, great film really enjoyed it!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭one2one

I am raging! had two tickets, was convinced they were for tonight, only looked at them a minute ago and it was last night! DAMN!

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

Check out my new posting from today, free A Team tickets.... for TUESDAY next week... TUESDAY :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

Was a decent enough film that both of us enjoyed. Mind you, I probably would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't in the front row!

Was over in Dantes pizza myself and said I better get a move on at 6.10. Good thing I did.

On a side note, dantes pizza had an offer, pizza,drink and cinema ticket 17.50 although pizza wasnt great. Had BOGOF myself, was jst about worth the money

Advertisement