Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FREE ! Lego every day until 3rd Nov with Irish Daily Mirror (10 toys in total)

• 23-10-2010 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

The Irish Daily Mirror are giving away 10 FREE Lego toys, one each day starting today and ending on 3rd Nov. You will need the original voucher from each day's newspaper. (Daily mirror is €1, not sure about Sunday mirror). You can collect absolutely free from Tesco or alternatively pay a charge and have them posted. More detail below.

How to Claim:
    1. Simply cut out the voucher and take it to your nearest Tesco customer service desk.

2. Get the whole collection by post. Collect eight different vouchers from the Irish Daily and Irish Sunday Mirror and post them a cheque for €13.99. (Postal address not available yet).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 106 ✭✭charlesh

do you have a link to the offer? i would be interested in getting some lego for my cousin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭domkk

Free? . . . . . . And you have to send off 14quid as well. . . .hhmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Quaderno

Nice offer if you have young children, let's say up to 5 years old. The toys are not too complicated, but still fun to play with. I imagine with all 10 toys collected (and possibly the lot from last years series) you will have enough parts to build some decent models later. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭BrianJD

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

domkk wrote: »
    Free? . . . . . . And you have to send off 14quid as well. . . .hhmmm

It is FREE - if you choose to collect it in Tesco's.

The postage charge only kicks in if you choose not to collect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 onedaylikethis

Lovely thanks. The timing could not be better with this. Little onedaylikethis is mad into lego at the minute. Happy days :D:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭dubdub123

do you have to collect them from tescos on the day? If you mail in any idea how long it might take?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Quaderno

dubdub123 wrote: »
    do you have to collect them from tescos on the day? If you mail in any idea how long it might take?

It says you have to send in the vouchers before November 15 and that you will receive the toys before Christmas. Otherwise you will have to collect them on the specific day they are available on. Although I really do like the toys I wouldn't pay an additional 14€ to get them, that would be on top of the price of the papers with the vouchers and you need 8 at least vouchers to get the full set. No longer a bargain then, but collecting them is fine if you live close enough to a Tesco store. I like todays dinghy, it might even float :)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭mangledbadgers

Today's toy looks immense...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Your Pal Sal

brilliant that brings me back a few years!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭adcrawley

Does anyone have the address that the vouchers need to be posted to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

The address is Mirror LEGO Offer, PO Box 11945, Glenageary, Co Dublin. You have to send 8 vouchers along with your details and a cheque for €13.99 payable to MGN Ltd to that address.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭adcrawley

Thanks very much for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭newbridgemom

Oh no! I've just missed this. If anyone has any extra vouchers, I'd love to get them for my boy.

Advertisement