Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ebuyer 200Mbps powerline Adaptors..£39.99

• 02-11-2010 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Just got myself some of these, reviews look ok too.
    Anyone interested use Google Checkout for hassle free delivery to Eire .

John
    http://www.ebuyer.com/product/160665

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

• Registered Users Posts: 33 chepejohn

They work out @ £42.61 shipped,
    I bought 3 sets for £119.97 + £9.99 shipping = £129.96
    Bugger i would have saved £2.13 or £0.71 on each set :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Ah pants. I just got a set of Devolo ones 3 weeks back for €100 :(

They are awesome though. No more stuttering when streaming media onto the PS3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,769 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Thanks for this. This is exactly what I was looking for to hook up my new TV. Ordered the Amazon ones so I didn't have to go faffing about with Google checkout...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 389 ✭✭daigo75

Op, thanks for this. Would these ones, or the ones from Amazon, work with an existing pair of Belkin Powerline, also 200 Mbps?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MaceFace

Can someone clarify:

If I want to hook up 3 devices (say PC, media player, PS3), do I need to buy 3 sets of these?
    Will this mean that I need to plug in 3 different adapters to my router for each of the different devices?

Can I not just buy the "remote" adapter extra?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭degsie

You just need one attached to the router. The remainder will connect via that one to gain access to the interweb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MaceFace

Cheers.

Does this mean that if I buy 3 sets, I can connect 6 different devices, one of which has to be my router?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭T-Bird

That's my understanding.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 chepejohn

the problems should only start when you try to match sets of 85 mbps to sets of 200mbps, they wont talk to each other.
    Mine are in transit and i will be trying 4 on the one connection so i will know soon enough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement